DevOps Associates supplies Technology Management expertise for the DX (Digital Transformation) economy.
- Technology Roadmapping.
- Innovation strategy via a systemic understanding of the dynamic capabilities framework.
- Strategy making using a Rumelt strategy kernel approach.
- Analysis using Systems Thinking approaches that provide powerful insights to show feasible strategic paths.
- Cultural transformation as a strategic capability for technology innovation.
- Cospecialisation via key partner integration.
- Service lifecycle design using lean to map your value capability chain, integrating strategy and design with DevOps orientated delivery.
- Delivery Management using adaptive / predictive and hybrid project approaches.
- Application Engineering as a DevOps discipline. The engineering of resilient and supportable applications in public and private clouds.
- Continuous Delivery Expertise.
- Management of your service lifecycle using ITIL V3 and Eli Goldratts Theory of Constraints.
- Continual improvement of both your application services, processes and your DevOps maturity level using a Deming approach.
This business is an expert at applying strategic thinking approaches to delivery management, leading transformation management / change projects during phases of technological and/or business model innovation. The focus is absolutely on the management and delivery of technology change, the doing being informed by sound strategic thinking skills.
Lower Ground, Castlewood House, 77/91 New Oxford Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1A 1DG